As of May 5th, 2020 we are excited to announce that Arena Eye Care will resume regular business hours. We are now OPEN for preventative eye exams, medical eye exams, and for contact lenses.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority, and we are taking the necessary measures to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of our office. We are:
• Requiring face masks to be worn in the office.
• If you are experiencing a cough, fever, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 please do NOT come into the office.
• We are limiting office capacity.
• Allowing 1 extra person in the exam sitting room ONLY if a patient is being checked in with a minor.
• Providing hand sanitizer to minimize the risk of exposure.
• Following all proper CDC guidelines.
We truly appreciate your support during this time. We strongly recommend that you follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates on COVID-19. Stay safe and healthy!